Discipleship Class Quiz
1. Name the first book of the Bible.
2. In which book of the bible is the story of creation found?
3. What is the saying that we use to understand the issue of historicity and truth?
4. Who led the slaves out of Egypt?
5. When was the Exodus?
6. What Jewish holiday celebrates the Exodus?
7. Name the ten commandments.
8. Who was the greatest king of Israel and where was his capital?
9. When was Jesus born?
10. Name the four gospels.
11. Who baptized Jesus?
12. How many disciples did Jesus have? Name at least five.
13. According to Jesus, what are the two greatest commandments?
14. Finish the following verses:
a. If someone strikes you on one cheek _____________________________.
b. No one can serve two ______________.
c. You have heard it said, ALove your neighbor and hate your enemy but I say, ALove your _______ and pray for those who ______________.
d. Do not judge so that ______________.
e. Forgive ______________ [How many times?]
f. The Kingdom of God is like ___________ [what kind of seed]
15. When Jesus entered the Temple and saw people buying and selling animals for sacrifice, what did he do?
16. What did Jesus do with his disciples the night before he was arrested?
17. Who betrayed Jesus and for how much money?
18. How did Jesus die?
19. Who was responsible for his death?
20. Where was he buried?
21. What happened after three days?
22. Who discovered the empty tomb?
23. What does Good Friday celebrate? Easter?
24. What happened to the disciples after Jesus died while they were praying in Jerusalem?
25. What is that church holiday called?
26. Who had a vision of Jesus on the road to Damascus?
27. What did that person do after he had the vision?
28. What is the last book of the Bible?